Using text files to add list entries
When you display a list in the UI, the list page contains links for downloading a template file and for uploading a text file that contains addresses that you want to add to the list.
For example, in the following image of a custom list, download link is in the lower left and the upload link is in the upper right.
To use these files, you ( 1) download the template file that contains sample addresses in the correct format (2) modify the template so that it specifies multiple addresses that you want add to the list and (3) upload the file so that the addresses are added to the list in bulk.
- Download a list template file
- Configure and upload a custom list text file
- Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file
- Configure and upload a custom exception list text file
- Configure and upload a file hash list text file
- Configure and upload a URL block list or URL exception list text file