Download a CSV file with connection or activity information
From the DNS Activity, Proxy Activity and Network Traffic reports, you can download a CSV that contains a complete list of connections or activity. Each table shows the latest 500 connections. However, you can download a CSV file to see up to 5,000 of the most recent connections or activity based on the dimension and filters you selected.
You must be an ETP administrator or a user with a specific permission to view the DNS Activity or Proxy Activity reports. For more information, see Enterprise Threat Protector roles.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
Do one of these steps:
- For data on DNS traffic directed to ETP, click DNS Activity.
- For data on traffic directed to ETP Proxy, click Proxy Activity.
- For data on traffic directed to ETP, click Network Traffic.
- Filter data as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time. Depending on the data you are filtering, do one of these steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension or criteria.
- In the grouped connections or activity area, click the arrow icon to show the connections or activity associated with the selected dimension.
- Click Download CSV (All Events) to download the connections or activity that are associated with the dimension you selected.