Add an Exception list to a policy
If you want to associate a list with a policy, you must add the list to the policy. You must be an ETP administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated administrator or a tenant administrator, you can modify the policy you created or the policies that you are allowed to access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- If you are modifying an existing policy, click the name of the policy that you want to edit.
- Click the Custom Lists tab.
Click the Exception Lists tab and do the
Note: All Exception lists added to a policy are assigned the Bypass action. This cannot be changed.
- Click the chain icon () to the right of the Exception list type you want to add to the policy.
- In the window that displays, select one or more Exception lists and click Associate.