Edit a file hash exception list
You must be an ETP super administrator, a delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can edit a file hash exception list that you created or that you are allowed to access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the file hash exception list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the list. The list configuration page appears.
- To modify the name or description of the list, enter a new name or description into the corresponding field.
- To add a file hash, enter the hash in the provided field. Make sure you enter each hash in SHA-256 and it’s formatted with 64 hexadecimal characters.
- To remove a file hash, click the delete icon that’s associated with the hash.
- If you want to upload a text file with file hashes, see Configure and upload a file hash exception list text file.
- Click Save.