Configure origin ports
Make sure you set up and enable the full web proxy. For more information, see Enable full web proxy.
Before you begin
You can configure the origin ports or port ranges that you want to open for the full web proxy. By default, Enterprise Threat Protector allows connections to ports 80 to 84, 443, 4443, 8080, 8443, and 8888.
Note: If you provide a port range, the difference between the maximum and minimum numbers in the range cannot exceed 32.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- If you are creating a policy, click the plus sign icon.
- If you are editing a policy, click the name of the policy.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Settings tab, under Proxy Settings, navigate to the Origin Ports field.
- Enter a port or port range that you want to open. You can enter multiple ports or port ranges. Separate each value with a comma.
- Click Save.
Deploy the policy. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes