Add ETP mobile client for Android devices to Microsoft Intune
Complete this procedure to add the ETP mobile client for Android devices to Microsoft Intune. This process involves adding the client from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- In the navigation menu, click Apps.
- In the Apps overview menu, select Android as the platform.
- Click +Add.
- In the Select app type window that appears, select Managed Google Play app and click Select.
- In the Google Play Store, search for the ETP Client app.
- Add or change any app information and then click Next.
- In the Required section, add users and groups and then click Next.
- Review the app information and click Create to add the mobile client app to Intune.
- For more information on associating the client app with users, groups, and devices, see Microsoft Endpoint Manager documentation.