Assign a DLP dictionary to a policy
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to assign a data loss prevention (DLP) dictionary to a policy. Steps are provided for editing an existing policy. If you want to create a policy, see Create a policy.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the policy that you want to modify.
- Click the DLP tab.
- Click the link icon.
- Find the DLP dictionary or dictionaries that you want to assign. If necessary, you can use the search field to enter the name of the dictionary.
- Select the dictionary or dictionaries.
- Click Associate.
- Review the action that’s assigned to a dictionary or dictionaries. By default, DLP dictionaries are assigned the Monitor action. However, you can also select the Block - Error Page action.
- Deploy the policy update to the ETP network. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.