Configure DNS name servers
Configure the IP addresses of your corporate DNS name servers or resolvers. While you can select a static or DHCP configuration, make sure you use a static configuration for DNS Forwarder.
Note: Make sure that you provide valid IPv4 addresses. Currently, the security connector does not support IPv6.
- If you are on the security connector main menu, use the arrow keys to select Configure Networking or press 2 and then press Enter. If you are on the Networking menu, go to step 2.
- In the Networking menu, press 3 or use the arrow keys on your keyboard to select Configure DNS Nameservers and then press Enter.
- Press E to modify the existing settings of the DNS name servers.
For a DNS entry, enter the IP
address of your corporate resolver, and press Enter.
- Repeat step 4 for any other DNS entry that you want to include. You can provide up to three DNS entries. If you do not want to provide additional entries, when prompted for a DNS entry, enter D and press Enter.
- Enter y to confirm that you want to apply the changes.
- After the changes are applied, press any key to return to the networking menu.
- Before proceeding, make sure that your firewall is configured to allow traffic on TCP port 443 and UDP port 123.
- Run a connectivity test