Assign alert notification recipients
Before you begin
When a new alert is detected, those who are configured to receive alert notifications are sent notifications at near real-time. If more alerts occur within a five minute period, the user is notified about these alerts after the five minutes. Data in email notifications are organized by domain. If an alert is detected in multiple locations, alert information is also organized by location. The email also contains other important alert information, such as the associated policy, list, and the action taken on the alert.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon.
- In the Communication Emails window, enter an email address and press Enter on your keyboard. You can also paste multiple email addresses into the field.
- Click OK.
- Find the email address or email addresses that you provided and select the corresponding box in the Alert column.
- If you can assign specific locations to an alert notification, click the chain icon and deselect the locations that you want to exclude from alert notifications. If necessary, you can find locations by entering the location name in the provided search field.
- Click Update.