Error page customization
You can modify the following areas of the Error pages:
- Logo: Area at the top-left of the page that is reserved for the logo image. You can upload an image in JPEG or PNG format.
- Title: Title header of the page that indicates website access is prohibited. You can select the background color and the color of the text. You can also modify the font, font size, and style of the text.
- Message Area: Area of the
page that is reserved for the following:
- The reason or cause of the error
- The AUP category
- Message and explanation
- IT help desk contact information such as the email, phone, and the ticket URL
In this area of the page, you can do the following:
- Modify the color, font, font size, and font style of the text.
- Select a background color for the message.
- Enter the IT email address, phone number, and ticket URL.
- Show or hide the IT email address, phone number, or ticket URL.
- Window Background: Setting where you can select the background color of top and bottom of the page where no text is provided. You can also select whether you want to show the corner image.
Any modification you make to these areas impacts all error messages. For example, if you modify the font style of the message, the message in all of the error pages then uses the new font style.