Edit a top-level domains list
You must be an ETP super administrator, a delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can edit a top-level domains list that you created or that you are allowed to access.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the top-level domains list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the list. The list configuration page appears.
- To modify the name or description of the list, enter a new name or description into the corresponding field.
- To add a top-level domain, enter a top-level domain in the provided field. Make sure to omit the dot before the top-level domain.
To remove a top-level domain:
- Locate the top-level domain that you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon for that entry.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple top-level domains, see Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file.
- Click Save.