Create a custom list
Complete this procedure to create a custom list. Each domain or IP address that you provide is added to the quota for list entries. To associate a custom list with a policy, you must add a custom list to a policy configuration. You must also deploy these configuration changes to the Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) network.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the plus sign icon. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
- Select New Custom List.
- Enter a Name and Description, then select a Category for the list.
To add known or suspected domains and IP
- Go to the tab that corresponds to the domain or IP address you are providing. For example, if you want to enter a known domain, go to the Known Domains tab.
- In the provided field, enter the domain or IP address.
- Repeat steps 4a to 4b for all the known and suspected domains or IP addresses that you want to provide.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple domains and IP addresses, see Configure and upload a custom list text file.
- Click Save.