Add a user to Cloud Directory
Cloud Directory is a directory that’s used for testing purposes only. As part of your testing process, you can add users to Cloud Directory.
When you add a user, you can set a temporary password for the user or send them an email where the user is invited to set up an account.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click Cloud Directory.
- Click the plus sign icon to add a new user.
- In the Name column, enter the first and last name of the user.
- In the Email/Username, enter the email address of the user. This is also the user’s username.
In the Password column, do one of these steps:
- To manually assign a password to the user, enter a temporary password in the password field.
- To send an email where the user is invited to create an account and set up a password, select Send Invite.
- Click the check mark icon to save user information.
- Click Save.