Distribute ETP mobile client with Microsoft Intune
Before you begin
- Make sure that your organization has an Intune management account with administrator privileges.
- Make sure that you created users, groups, and enrolled devices in Microsoft Intune. For more information, see the Microsoft Endpoint Manager documentation for Microsoft Intune.
Complete this procedure to distribute ETP Mobile Client to iOS and Android devices with Microsoft Intune, a solution that is part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Add ETP mobile client for Android devices to Microsoft Intune.
- Add ETP mobile client for iOS and iPadOS devices to Microsoft Intune.
- Configure an app configuration policy in Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- To secure the ETP mobile client, you must deploy and activate an MITM certificate to allow MITM TLS Inspection by ETP Proxy. For instructions, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/protect/certificates-configure.