Set up an identity connector in an OpenStack/KVM environment
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have admin privileges to access OpenStack services such as Glances, Horizons, and others.
- Create and download the identity connector file for OpenStack/KVM. This image file is in tar format. For instructions, see Create and download an identity connector.
You can set up an identity connector in an OpenStack environment.
- Untar the image file to a known location.
- Transfer the downloaded connector image file to the OpenStack Glances server.
- Log in to an SSH session on the Glances server.
Enter this command to convert the downloaded image file format to the Qcow2 image
qemu-img convert -f raw -O qcow2 image.img image.qcow2
Approve identity connector in ETP:
In the ETP navigation menu, select . Click the Identity
Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Locate the OpenStack/KVM connector and click Need your approval.
- Click Save.
- In the ETP navigation menu, select . Click the Identity Connectors tab.