Activate the security connector
Make sure you have the one-time code that is required for activation.
Before you begin
The code that you generate in ETP is required to activate the security connector. Complete this procedure to activate the security connector.
- In the Security Connector main menu, press 2 or use the arrow keys to select Activate VM, and press Enter.
- Press A.
Enter the activation code when
prompted and press Enter.
- Press any key to return to the main menu.
- After the security connector is activated, confirm that the security connector shows an Online status. See Security Connector status.
- If you are setting up Security Connector as a DNS sinkhole, see Assign security connectors to a policy.
- If you are setting up Security Connector as a DNS forwarder, see Configure internal IP addresses, DNS suffixes, and email domains.