View connection details
In the Network Traffic report, you can view detailed information about traffic that was allowed or dropped by Enterprise Threat Protector.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time and Filter network traffic data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension.
- In the list of grouped events, click the arrow icon that is associated with a dimension value. For example, if you selected Domain, click the arrow icon to see the associated traffic. Logged connections appear in a table format.
- Click the information button. Connection details appear in a separate window. You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate to other connections in the table and show details.