Add a certificate to macOS
Perform this procedure to add the certificate to the Keychain Access application on a Mac.
- Open the Keychain Access app.
- If necessary, unlock the application and enter the administrative password to the computer.
- In the Keychains area, click System.
Do one of these steps:
- Drag and drop the certificate from a location on your computer to the list of System keychains.
- In the application menu, click and select the certificate.
- Navigate to the certificate and open it.
- In the certificate, click the arrow next to Trust.
- In the Trust settings, select Always Trust for each option.