Search for identity provider activity
You can search for identity provider activity in the Identity Provider Activity report. Data appears based on applied filters and the data you choose to show in the table. Search functionality is available to locate specific data in the list of activity.
You must be an ETP super administrator or a user with a specific permission to view this report. For more information, see Enterprise Threat Protector roles.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- To filter data based on date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- To configure and apply a filter, see Configure and apply a filter.
- Select a dimension or criteria to define what data is shown.
- In the search field provided for the table, enter a criteria value. For example, if you want to show activity from a specific location, you can enter the location name in the search field. The value you enter should match a value in one of the table columns.