Disable query and response logging
If you need to disable query and response logging before the logging time (validity period) expires, you can manually disable it. By default, query and response logging is disabled unless an administrator chooses to enable it. For more information, see Enable query and response logging.
- In the Security Connector main menu, press 7 or use the arrow keys to select Manage DNS Forwarder and press Enter.
- In the menu that appears, press 3 or if necessary, use the arrow keys to select Query & Response Logging On/Off and press Enter.
- Press C to continue and edit the query and response setting.
Press 1 to select
the disable option and press Enter.
- Enter y to confirm your change and press Enter.
- Press Enter to return to the DNS forwarder menu.