Copy a policy
You can copy an existing policy to create a policy that contains the same or similar settings.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated administrator or tenant administrator, you can copy the policies you created or the policies that you are allowed to access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- On the Policies page, hover over the policy that you want to copy.
- Click the copy icon. The Copy Policy dialog appears.
- If you want to copy the locations that are assigned to the policy, select Include location assignments.
- Click Copy. A copy of the policy is created and appears on the Policies page.
Edit the policy to modify settings associated with the copied policy. For more information see Edit a policy.