Delete a security connector
If a security connector is not associated with a policy, you can remove it from Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP). Otherwise, you must associate a new Security Connector to the policy before you can perform the deletion. You must be an ETP super administrator to perform this task.
This operation deletes the connector from the list of security connectors in ETP. It does not delete the security connector that you deployed on a virtual appliance in your network.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Locate the security connector that you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon. A confirmation message appears.
- If the security connector is associated with a policy, a dialog appears where you can associate a new Security Connector or a custom response to the policy or policies. Select a Security Connector or custom response and click Replace & Delete.
- If the security connector is not associated with a policy, a confirmation message appears. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.