ETP Client contains logs that can be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- etp_Client.log. Contains logs on ETP Client transactions.
- etp_Proxy.log. If ETP Client is configured to forward all web traffic to ETP Proxy or to an on-premises proxy that directs traffic to ETP Proxy, additional logs for the client are available in this log file.
In the ETP Client's advanced settings, end users can select the troubleshooting log type. This setting controls how detailed these logs are.
- Info only. Logs only basic service communication information.
- Verbose. Logs the health of the client and other more detailed information.
- Debug. Records the end user's DNS queries or requests. Also lists detailed trace logs to help IT administrators or Akamai identify the cause of an issue.