Download correlated Security Connector events to a CSV file
When viewing correlated security connector events from the Threat Events report, you can download security connector event data to a CSV file.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time and Filter event data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension or event criteria.
- In the grouped events area, click the arrow icon to show the events associated with a dimension value.
Locate an event that shows
View in the Correlation column. Do one of
- In the Correlation column, click View. The events appears in the Correlated Security Connector Event(s) for Threat Event dialog.
- Click a data value in the events table and in the menu, select Security Connector Events. You are directed to the Correlated Security Connector Event(s) by Filtered Dimension dialog where correlated security connector events appear.
- Click the download icon. The event or events data downloads to a CSV file.