Enable and view ETP client reports in Google Admin Console
You can track the users and devices that are forced to install ETP Client on their device.
To enable reporting for your
- In the Google Admin Console home page, click Device Management and then click Chrome devices.
- Under Device Settings, select Chrome management.
- Select Apps & extensions.
- Click Users & Browsers.
- Click the settings icon.
- In the Android reporting for users and devices setting, select Enable Android reporting.
- Click Save.
To filter and view
- Return to the Chrome management page.
- Click Android Application Reports.
- In the Filters area, search by ETP Client. You can also search by user, installation status, and more.