Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file
You can modify template text files that you downloaded from Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) or you can create separate text files that contain the top-level domains you need.
- You must be an ETP administrator to upload list text files.
- Each top-level domain must be on a separate line in the text file.
- Make sure to omit the dot before the top-level domain.
- You cannot create a top-level domains list that contains the com, org, and net top-level domains.
- If you are modifying a template file, replace the examples in the text file with the top-level domains you want to add.
To download a template file where you can enter and upload list content, see Download a list template file. If you prefer adding top-level domains without using text files, see Create a top-level domains list.
- In a new text file or a downloaded template text file, enter top-level domains. Each entry must be on a separate line. If you are modifying a template file, replace the top-level domains included in the file with the domains you want to add to the list.
- Save the file to an accessible location on your computer.
If you are not already on the
configuration page for a top-level domains list:
In the navigation menu,
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the top-level domains list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the list.
- In the navigation menu, select .
Upload the text file that you configured:
- Click the upload icon.
- In the browser file search window, locate and select the text file you need.