Generate activation codes for users in bulk
Make sure an administrator defines corporate domains in the ETP network configuration. For more information, see Specify corporate email domains.
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to generate activation codes by submitting a CSV file that contains a list of users IDs and email addresses. This process involves downloading the one-time activation codes CSV template and uploading it to ETP.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the Activation tab.
Download the Bulk OTAC CSV file and complete the
- Click Bulk OTACs to download the spreadsheet template.
- In the User column of the downloaded spreadsheet, enter an email address or User ID for a user in each row.
- Save the CSV.
- In the Select Type field, select Download as CSV.
- Click Upload CSV. A CSV file with the users and their activation codes appear.
Securely communicate activation codes to users.