ETP Client version support
Akamai often enhances and improves ETP Client. As a result, major and minor versions of the client, as well as security patches are released. To learn more about the version number convention used for ETP Client, see ETP Client version number convention.
- A major version of ETP Client is released about once per year.
- A minor version of ETP Client is usually released every quarter.
- Security patches are released as needed.
- The latest major and minor versions of ETP Client.
- The previous major version of ETP Client and its latest minor version. Akamai releases security patches for the latest minor
version of the previous major version.
The minor and patch releases of the previous major version are supported for a maximum of 18 months or until a new major version is released.
To learn about ETP Client upgrades, see Automatic software upgrades and security patches.