Enable Purge for API clients
Grant your API clients permission to purge content by cache tag and CP code.
For details on how to create an API client and configure credentials to access Akamai APIs, see Get Started with APIs.
For more information on managing users, see Identity and Access Management help.
Open the application.
- In the new Akamai Control Center UI, go to .
- In the classic Luna UI, on the Configure menu, go to Organization and click Manage Users & Groups.
- From Users and API Clients, locate the client.
- Under Authorizations, click Edit Authorization, then click Next.
- Select the Allow Purge by Cache Tag and Allow Purge by CP Code checkboxes.
- Click Submit.