Working with GTM service availability report
The GTM - Availability (Service Level) report tracks availability (that is, uptime) for the Global Traffic Management service to provide a useful indication when additional testing for availability might be appropriate.
- Log on to Akamai Control Center.
- Click Traffic Reports on the Control Center main menu, under Common Services.
- Select GTM - Availability (Service Level) from the Report menu.
- Open the Filter panel by clicking Modify.
- From the Filter panel, select the desired active contract, and click Apply.
What you should see
The report displays availability during the set time frame as a percentage of time that the GTM authoritative name servers answer queries.
- Availability by Time updates every five minutes. When viewing the report over longer time frames, availability can summarize across wider intervals (for example, every hour).
- The Service Summary includes Average, Max, and Min Availability for the set time frame.
To learn more about Reporting in Control Center, click Help.