Add a property
To add a new property to a domain is similar for most properties. There are exceptions in that not all properties will have the same basic info fields, traffic target fields, or allow liveness tests.
- Navigate to the Properties tab.
- On this tab, click Add New Property.
- Give your property a relevant name.
- Enter the basic property information that you want to apply to your new property. After you are done, click Add to Change List & Next.
- On the next tab, enter the Traffic Targets you would like for your new property. Click Add to Change List & Next.
- Enter the details for Liveness Test. Click Add to Change List & Next after you are done.
- Review the details of your new property and click Add to Change List.
- Follow the steps in Activate domain changes to see the changes on your domain.