Non-XML load objects
Non-XML load objects are simpler, but less flexible, than XML load objects. A non-XML load object reports only the current load on a resource. The target load and capacity are computed based on traffic weights you configure in the portal (see the Computed Targets section). The load object itself can be almost entirely free-form, since GTM needs only one number, that is the current load. You just configure the prefix string that GTM should expect to find before the number.
- Weighted Random Load Balancing
- Weighted Random Load Balancing with Data Center Stickiness
- Performance-Based Load Balancing
- Performance-Based Load Balancing with Load Feedback (targets computed from version weights)
- Performance-Based Load Balancing with Load Feedback Based on Liveness Test Download Scores
This is a load object. TheLoadIs:497. This is the end of the load object.
GTM will read the current load as 497.