Disable and Re-enable a Liveness Test
You can disable and re-enable a liveness test after setting it up for a GTM domain.
- On the Traffic Management Domains page, select the domain for which you want to disable and re-enable a liveness test. The Edit Domain Settings page appears.
- On the Properties tab, select the property to which you want to disable a liveness test. The review page for the selected property opens.
- Navigate to the Liveness Tests section. In the Test Name column, click the name of the liveness test that you want to enable or disable. The Liveness Test Details for the selected liveness test appears.
- Uncheck the Enabled checkbox to disable the test, or check it to enable the test.
- Click Save Liveness Test .
Click Add to Change List to save the deleted test.
The Properties window opens and an icon appears next to the property with the change.
- Click Review Change List.
Review the changes in the
Dialog, validate them, add a required comment, and click
Domain to save the changes.
For more information about the Review Change List Detail Dialog, see Review Change List Detail Dialog.