Delete a liveness test
You can delete a liveness test from a GTM domain.
CAUTION: If you delete a liveness test, you cannot undo the deletion.
- On the Traffic Management Domains, select the domain from which you want to delete a liveness test. The Edit Domain Settings page appears.
- On the Properties tab, select the property from which you want to delete a liveness test. The review page for the selected property appears.
- Navigate to the Liveness Tests section. In the Test Name column, highlight the liveness name that you want to delete, and in the Actions column, click the ellipsis (...) icon and select Delete to delete the selected liveness test.
- Click Add to Change List to save the deletion. The Properties page appears and a icon appears next to the property with the change.
- Click Review Change List.
Review the Change
List Dialog changes, validate them, add a required comment, and
Domain to save your changes.
For more information about the Review Change List Detail Dialog, see Review Change List Detail Dialog.