Configuring Global Traffic Management alerts
To configure alerts for Global Traffic Management:
- Log on to Akamai Control Center.
- Go to My Alerts page opens. . The
- Click the Create New Alert button. The Create New Alert page opens.
- From the View alert types for: pull-down menu, select Traffic Management.
- Choose the desired alert type by clicking the radio button adjacent to it. Optionally, you can enter an alert type in the Filter alert types text box. A brief description of the alert type displays.
Click Next to configure the selected alert.
Click the Online Help button from the My Alerts page for detailed instructions about how to configure alerts.