Customizing Social Login
Detailed instructions on how to modify social login, and how to work with the data collected by using social login.
- Retrieving User Data.Making use of social login data.
- Customizing Your Application Domain.You're not "stuck" with an rpxnow.com domain. Use any subdomain that you host.
- Customizing the Appearance of the Social Login UI.Just set one value to true and then have at it.
- Implementing Third-Party Analytics.Want to use, say, Google Analytics to track site data? No problem.
- Assigning Scopes on a Per-Page Basis.Enable different sites to request different user profile data from users.
- Progressive Permissioning for Facebook.Ask for a little bit of user data now, and a little bit more data later.
- Logging Users Out of Facebook.End a user's Facebook session at the same time they end their social login session.
- Adding a Custom Provider Button.Adding OpenID providers to the social login UI.
- Account Mapping.Associating a user account with all that user's social identities.