Hosted Login Configuration
This is how you get Hosted Login to do what you need it to do.
- Hosted Login API Clients and Client Settings. Using API clients to help drive the user experience.
- Hosted Login Authorization Rules. You can't get an access token until: you've filled in all the required attributes; you've agreed to our legal acceptances; you've certified that you're 18 years old or older; you've ....
- Configuring Social Login. Enable users to log in to or register with Hosted Login by using, say, a Facebook account or a Twitter account.
- Theming. Giving Hosted Login an extreme (or a less-extreme) makeover.
- CSS Reference. Use Cascading stylesheets to add custom branding to your Hosted Login screens.