Changing Data Settings
You can specify what data the reports include.
- Click Change Settings.
The Change Settings window appears.
- Select the traffic segments you want to include. Each traffic segment corresponds to a CP code.Note: In the Image and Video Manager behavior in your Property Manager configuration, you can apply different CP codes to traffic for pristine and derivative images. In the Image and Video Manager Traffic Reports, select one or the other to isolate data for each type of traffic.
- Select the policies you want to include. Policies appear in groups under their API tokens.
- Set the date range by doing one of the following:
- Select a preset timeframe, OR
- Select Custom Range to set specific start and end dates.
- Click OK to display the reports.