What if My Sampling Rate Is Different From the Default?
If your RUM sampling rate is other than the default of 5%, contact your account team before you upgrade from Configuration Manager to Property Manager.
- Access the RUM Configuration Application (Configure > Real User Monitoring).
- On the Configuration History page, locate the configuration version you want to change and click Edit.
- On the Groups page, click Edit next to the group you selected. The Edit Group section appears.
- View the entry in the % of Page Views field to determine your current RUM sampling rate.
- If the RUM sampling rate is other than 5%, contact your account team.