Generating a Pie Chart
When generating your Pie chart, the filters you select will be used to populate the chart.
- Access the RUM reporting interface as described in Accessing RUM Reports.
- Select the required filters as specified in step 3.
- From Select Report Type, select Summary and click Apply. The Pie chart appears in the upper-right corner of the Summary Report dashboard.
- To narrow the results, select optional dimension data filters as follows:
- Expand Select Filters.
- In the Select Report Criteria section, click Select Advanced Filters. Dimension data filters appear.
Make your selections, and then click
Apply to see the results. For information on these filters, see Available Dimensions for RUM Reports.
Note: Selecting this option automatically generates a Pie chart distributed by Browser. To change the distribution, see Selecting Additional Filters for Your Pie Chart.