Generating a Time Series Report
The filters you select are used to populate the line graph on the Time Series report.
- Access the RUM reporting interface as described in Accessing RUM Reports.
- Select the required filters as specified in step 3.
- From Select Report Type, select Summary and click Apply. The line graph appears at the bottom of the Summary Report dashboard.
- To narrow the results, select optional dimension data filters as follows:
- Expand Select Filters.
- In the Select Report Criteria section, click Select Advanced Filters. Dimension data filters appear.
Make your selections, and then click
Apply to see the results. For information on these filters, see Available Dimensions for RUM Reports.
For information on display considerations for RUM reports, see Data Display Considerations for RUM Reports.