Generating and Viewing a Comparison Report
The Comparison report is based on RUM data for selected date ranges, Hosts and URLs (Set A and Set B). The filters you select for Set A and Set B are used to populate the histogram on the Comparison report.
- Access the RUM reporting interface as described in Accessing RUM Reports.
- From Select Report Criteria, select the required filters for Set A as specified in step 3.
- From Select Report Type, select Comparison. The Compare To filters appear under the Select Report Criteria filters.
- From Compare To, select the required filters for Set B as specified in step 3.
- Click Apply. Your filter selections, for Set A and Set B, and the comparison results (histogram) appear in the Comparison Report dashboard.
- To narrow the comparison results, select optional dimension data filters for each Set as follows:
- Expand Select Filters to view the Select Report Criteria and Compare To sections.
- From Select Report Criteria, click Select Advanced Filters and make your selections for Set A.
- From Compare To, click Select Advanced Filters and make your selections for Set B.
- Click Apply to see results.Note: For information on these filters, see Available Dimensions for RUM Reports.
- To select additional filters, see