Defining a Custom Metric Group
This section describes how to define a custom metric group.
- Access the RUM reporting interface as described in Accessing RUM Reports.
On the Time Series report, click the
gear icon at the top of the report, and then click Custom Metric Groups. The Manage Custom
Metric Group screen appears.
- Click Add and type a name for your metric group in the field. When creating a custom metric group, ensure that you select a unique name that summarizes the types of metrics included in the group.
- Press tab, and select a metric from the menu or type the abbreviation of a metric in the field, and then select the metric.Note: You can select up to six metrics for your new metric group. Each metric in the new group appears in the Metrics field. For a list of abbreviations, see Exporting Your RUM Report Data.
- Continue adding metrics until your group is complete.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the process for any additional metric groups you want to add.
- When you are done adding metric groups, click Back to Dashboard.