Deleting a Custom Metric Group
This section describes how to delete a custom metric group.
- Access the RUM reporting interface as described in Accessing RUM Reports.
- On the Time Series report, click the gear icon at the top of the report, and then click Custom Metric Groups. The Manage Custom Metric Group screen appears.
- Select the metric group you want to delete, and click the gear icon in the Actions column.
- Select Delete, and click OK.Note: You can only delete one custom metric group at a time.
- The metric group is removed from the list.