Selecting Additional Filters for Your Time Series Report
After your Time Series report appears, you have the option to filter your report by the following:
|Metric Group||A metric group is a collection of
individual metrics that, when grouped together, help provide a greater understanding
of some aspect of your site’s performance. |
For more information on metric groups, see Defining a Custom Metric Group.
By default, the Time Series report displays the Page Performance Timing metric group, which includes the Page Load Time, DOM Interactive, and DOM Complete metrics gathered using Navigation Timing.
|Individual Metrics||A single metric related to site performance. For definitions of these metrics, see Available Metrics for RUM Reports.|
|Aggregation Method||Median or 90th Percentile. For definitions of the these methods, see How RUM Works.|
|Shorter Time Period||A shorter time period within the range you originally selected. For details, see Viewing a Different Time Period.|
- At the top of the report, click the gear icon.
- Select Group or Individual, and use the menu to select a filter.
- Click View Report to see the result.
- At the base of the line graph, use the range selector to capture a more precise view of the time period selected in the subset.
- At the bottom-right of the line graph, select the aggregation method(s). Median alone is displayed by default.