Selecting Additional Filters for Your Event Comparison Report
After your Event Comparison report appears, you have the option to filter your report by the following:
- Metric (see Available Metrics for RUM Reports).
- Date Range: a number days before and after the event occurred.
- Max-Latency: value represents the maximum number of seconds shown on the x-axis.
- Faster Than: allows you to retrieve the total percentage of hits that are below the threshold.
- Slower Than: allows you to retrieve the total percentage of hits that are above the threshold.
- X-Axis: allows you to specify the level of
granularity for the selected metric. The default is 0.5 second intervals. Note: Filter selections appear in the Summary section, at the bottom of the report.
To select additional filters for your Event Comparison report:
- At the top of the report, click the gear icon.
- Use the menus to select the filters.Note: When modifying the date range, the before and after results may be skewed depending on the time the event occurred.
- Click View Report to see the results.