Selecting Additional Filters for Your Dimension Report
After your Dimension report appears, you have the option to filter your report by the following:
|Metric||A single metric related to site performance. For definitions of these metrics, see Available Metrics for RUM Reports.|
|Dimension||Characteristic data collected by RUM. For definitions of these dimensions, see Available Dimensions for RUM Reports.|
|Aggregation Method||Median or 90th Percentile. For definitions of the these methods, see How RUM Works.|
|Shorter Time Period||A shorter time period within the range you originally selected. For details, see Viewing a Different Time Period.|
- At the top of the report, click the gear icon.
- Use the menus to select filters.
- Click View Report to see the result.
- At the base of the line graph, use the range selector to capture a more precise view of the time period selected in the subset.
- At the bottom-right of the line graph, select the aggregation method(s). Median alone is displayed by default.