IoT EC connections dashboard
Provides traffic information on the connection requests and drops for a selected period of time that is no longer than 90 days.
You must choose at least one required filter in every report. For optional filters, making no selection returns all associated data for that filter.
- CP Code. Required. Content Provider (CP) codes let you segment your delivered content for tracking and reporting purposes. All CP codes are tied to one or more services, which are then tracked and reported under that CP code.
- Jurisdictions. A geographically distributed set of servers.
- Namespaces. A unique, user-defined identifier indicating a particular configuration.
- Connections requests. Indicates the number of requests. The report shows both the Accepted and Refused connections.
- Connections drops. Indicates the number of connection drops. The report shows both the Client Disconnections and Server Disconnections.
- Longer than 31 days: 1 day
- Longer than 2 days but shorter than or equal to 31 days: 1 hour
- Equal to or longer than 5 minutes but shorter than or equal to 2 days: 5 minutes