Unreserve a namespace name
To unreserve a namespace name, its jurisdiction configurations cannot be configured and/or active, so before unreserving the namespace, you need to deactivate and delete the current configuration version for each jurisdiction.
- Go to .
- Click to expand the list with the jurisdictions for the namespace name that you want to unreserve.
To deactivate and delete the namespace configuration, for each
- Click Manage.
- Go to the Activation tab.
- If there is any active version, click Deactivate version x. Otherwise go directly to the Configuration tab.
- On the Configuration tab, click Delete.
- Go back to the list with the namespaces and click to unreserve the namespace name.