Configure the IoT Edge Connect property
You need to configure a property to bind a property to hostnames.
- Go to New Property. , and then click
- Select IoT Edge Connect form the Product list.
- In the Property Name field, enter a name for your property and click Create Property.
- In Property Version Information, make sure that Security Options is set to Standard TLS ready.
- In Property Hostnames, click Add.
In the Add Hostnames
Enter your property
hostname or an appropriate portion of that hostname and click
This should be the hostname of the broker.
- If needed, change the protocol to IPv4 and click Next.
On the Certificates Matching
All Property Hostnames tab, select an SSL certificate,
click to modify an existing certificate, or click to create a new SSL
certificate. When done, click Next.
You should see the certificate that you pre-created in Create a TLS certificate as the candidate.Note: This certificate is presented by your namespace to authenticate itself to the connecting user. It's not the same as a Mutual Authentication certificate.
- Click the pen icon and select the edge hostname that your account representative provided. Then click Submit.
- Enter your property hostname or an appropriate portion of that hostname and click Next.
- In the Content Provider Code behavior, select your CP code from Content Provider Code.